It is the policy of DiveCo Marine Ltd to ensure commitment and environmental leadership in all of its construction activities.
As a company, DiveCo Marine Ltd are dedicated to the protection of the environment ensuring minimal impact from the work activities associated with our operations.
- Reflect the needs and views of our client and stakeholders in developing and delivering this policy.
- Conform to our compliance obligations by meeting or exceeding the environmental requirements of legislation, regulation, and our adopted standards.
- Prevent pollution, eliminate serious pollution incidents, and contain the environmental impact of our activities.
- Be a good and trusted neighbour, looking after the environment wherever we operate.
- Operate within a framework that supports and monitors sustainable development.
- Incorporate sustainable development principles to balance economic, environmental, and social aspects in our business decisions.
- Develop indicators with measurable performance targets and report progress against these annually.
- Promote the efficient use and conservation of water, energy, and natural resources.
- Promote the purchase and use of sustainable materials in a way that minimises potential environmental effects.
- Minimise waste, considering first prevention, then preparation for re-use, then recycling and finally, recovery.
- Ensure we have the skills and knowledge to improve our environmental performance.
- Deliver assets that maintain sound environmental performance, protecting biodiversity and natural ecosystems during asset delivery.
- Learn from our successes and from incidents, sharing best practice with others.
- Work as one team with our customers, contractors, regulators, suppliers and with each other to achieve our vision.
This Environmental Policy Statement shall be communicated throughout the organisation and is freely available to interested parties.
This Policy shall be reviewed annually.